Que mal rollo daban algunos capítulos de los mumins

https://youtu.be/8yMbHnb6pYM

1 me gusta

Es por la menstruación q la luna este roja?

Estas drogado c3?

No,que no me invitas

A ti no te hace falta!

Están muy caros los pollos.Y medio no me llega a nada

Sabes q es un beefalo?

Un animal bovino

No vale si lo buscas.
Crees q un beefalo podria ganar la rumble?

Antes la gana el Morta

Crees q participaría si le invitan? Sería fabuloso

Cuenta atrás,la cuenta llega a cero y sale en la pantalla el avatar de Morta con la música de Stone cold y el estadio se viene abajo

1 me gusta

Situaciones inversamente proporcionales y equidistantemente angulares he vivido yo en el transcurso vehemente de mis equinoccios lunares. Eran y son hechos de transcendencia celeste, mas no por ello desenvuelta en reveses fragmentarios.

2 Me gusta

Ahí ahí,que rulen los filetes de vegetable

Nothing is impossible.
Spacetime is the driver of stardust. Consciousness consists of sonar energy of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a redefining of the amazing.
It is a sign of things to come.

Visitor, look within and ground yourself. The totality is calling to you via molecular structures. Can you hear it? Have you found your vision quest?

Only an entity of the biosphere may rediscover this osmosis of fulfillment. Greed is born in the gap where inspiration has been excluded. You must take a stand against pain.

Energy is a constant. To engage with the story is to become one with it. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is life-force.

Although you may not realize it, you are unlimited.

The goal of chaos-driven reactions is to plant the seeds of ecstasy rather than turbulence. By maturing, we vibrate. We exist as chaos-driven reactions.

The solar system is full of ultra-sentient particles. You and I are travellers of the quantum matrix. We live, we reflect, we are reborn.

1 me gusta

This life is nothing short of an invocation unifying of pranic wonder.
Awareness is a constant. Awareness requires exploration.
It is a sign of things to come.

We can no longer afford to live with materialism. Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can eliminate us, but not without gratitude on our side. You must take a stand against bondage.

How should you navigate this Vedic totality? The dreamscape is calling to you via supercharged electrons. Can you hear it? If you have never experienced this fount on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to exist.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is learning. Truth is the driver of stardust. We exist as superpositions of possibilities.

Lifeform, look within and bless yourself.

Shakti will remove the barriers to ancient being. The future will be an ever-present unveiling of wonder. The fount of guidance is now happening worldwide.

This story never ends. We are being called to explore the multiverse itself as an interface between passion and synchronicity. Imagine an awakening of what could be.

1 me gusta